Wednesday, November 7, 2012

We Have a Winner!

While I am not excited about Obama winning, I still think with all his faults he's a hell of a lot better then Romney! Seriously, that guys track record scared the crap outta me!

I really hope one day we can expand our political horizon by adding third parties, since I feel this is truly what America needs now more then ever. The independent/green party had a very big turn out this year, so much so that the numbers came back showing that Jill Stein got the most votes of either Green Party Candidate in 2004 or 2008! So, were making some huge strides, and I hope next time around we can have a third party, but most importantly, I really hope next time around we can have a woman in power!

Here's an article about Jill Stein and Gary Johnson, and what this means for Democracy:
http://www.policymic.com/articles/18525/jill-stein-and-gary-johnson-in-the-2012-election-make-me-believe-in-american-democracy

Here's Obama's Victory Speech:















Here's Romney's sore loser Speech
(He didn't have a concession speech ready, hence the awkward shortness.lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment