This year for Halloween I decided to do something a little different and I really wanted to get the word out to you guys as well on how you can help children and families in need while you stuff your face with candy this year.source
• Founded in 1946, UNICEF helps save, protect, and improve the lives of children in over 150 countries by providing immunizations, health care, nutrition, clean water, sanitation, emergency relief, education,
• Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF is an education and fundraising program designed to teach kids about their peers in developing countries around the world and empower them to express themselves while also helping others in need.
• Youth in the U.S. have raised over $167 million though Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF since the campaign began.
• In many parts of the world, kids do not have safe water to drink. Some cannot go to school or must work to support their families. Many have never seen a doctor or had immunizations to protect them against deadly diseases.
• When you donate to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, you join others in protecting children from harm and giving them the best start in life.
For more information on how you can get involved visit click this link below.